Friday, December 25, 2009

Fav parenting book and just for fun your fav book?

What is your Fav parenting book? What subject does it cover? I don't know of too many parenting books and looking for something to read.





As for fav book.I love Stephen King, Harry Potter ( even though the series is over ) and I am currently reading Twilight and love it. How about you?Fav parenting book and just for fun your fav book?
I like 100 Way to Love a Child and I also like Stephen King. My favorite is Pet Semetary (Cemetary). I don't really know of any other books or authors so I'm curious to see what others put (:Fav parenting book and just for fun your fav book?
Fave parenting book...'The school of hardknocks parenting guide' by JudoKnuckle (hahahahah).


Actually, the only parenting book I've ever read was '; The Bipolar Child';. Ties in with the hardknocks reference up there. It was very informative, and described my household and family and life with a bipolar child to a ';t'. Scary.


Favorite book, period, I'd have to say ';The Mists of Avalon'; .
100 Ways to Love A Child





Favorite book-





Bleak House - Chuck Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment