Friday, December 25, 2009

We have started to invade the parenting section?

do want to help us.We have started to invade the parenting section?
Yeah, is that how u got suspended?We have started to invade the parenting section?
Teeheehee... :)
immature thing to do..
fasho :D
I already am!
As much as is necessary....!!
Sure just let me know when.
Oh God this is gonna be fun.
YES!
YAY!
Sure :D
Ok, Just do me a favor and never have children :)
Um....Why? Oh well why the hell not I'm game!!! I'll see you there!!
Yes, what can I do to be of service? :)
What would we be doing over there anyways?
how? :-)
sure thing ;)
sure thing, you little skank
lol ok
k





cause i love parents
tell me how and i will
Sure thing, i'm there.
Yes we have. Im gonna go post a question saying my son fell of our chimney...
Aw you make my dreams come true a. I was giving up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment