Monday, December 28, 2009

Fav parenting book and just for fun your fav book?

What is your Fav parenting book? What subject does it cover? I don't know of too many parenting books and looking for something to read.





As for fav book.I love Stephen King, Harry Potter ( even though the series is over ) and I am currently reading Twilight and love it. How about you?Fav parenting book and just for fun your fav book?
kaz cooke called kid-wrangling





it has a funny twist to the book (pictures) and has everything and i mean everything in there ranging from pre birth to toddler its amazinf and i could not ever live with out it!!





it also has the mental and physical stages a baby goes through in the first year and at every step tells you when you should be concernd for your baby if she isnt up to the marks yet....











my favourtie book at the moment is





danielle steel A GOOD WOMANFav parenting book and just for fun your fav book?
The Six Point Parenting Plan for Raising Happy Healthy Children by John Rosemond is my favorite. My grandmother gave it to me when I had my first child 15 years ago.I still go back to it. I have not read any of Rosemond's other parenting books, but he has more and I will bet they are great.


Have you ever read The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy? I did in high school, but remember none of it- except that I loved them and was thinking about reading those again.
I don't read many parenting books, but I liked Belly Laughs when I was pregnant. It was cute.








As for my favorite book, that's a tough one. I love Nicholas Sparks for entertainment, but I also love Stomie Omartian. She's a Christian author of ';The Power Of A Praying...'; books. They're great.
SLEEP BOOK! ';Health Sleep Habits, Happy Child'; by Marc Weissbluth - it saved my life when my daughter was about 3 weeks old and never slept!





my personal favorite is the Bible and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
I like true crime the more gruesome the better, sounds bad but thats what interests me. As far as other books I liked Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy that was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment