Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do men actually have a reproduction body clock for parenting?

Sperm counts do decrease, but it depends on where a man started. Men can conceive until a very old age ( look up Strom Thurmond )


There are a few rare diseases associated with advenced paternal age, ( new random gene mutations ) but generally these are only statistically more common in older men, and not really a cause for concern.Do men actually have a reproduction body clock for parenting?
Jon R :





I think so, because I starting humping my female boss this morning at work for no particular reason. Needless to say, I鈥檒l have plenty of time to ask and answer some of these questions now. So, I would say yes.








You '; Starting Humping '; !!!





Well now we know the reason why kids are born with Autism.Do men actually have a reproduction body clock for parenting?
A study just came out that the chances of autism in the child increases for men over forty who father children.
No,but not many kids want to be walk to school by their great-grandad.
I think so, because I starting humping my female boss this morning at work for no particular reason. Needless to say, I鈥檒l have plenty of time to ask and answer some of these questions now. So, I would say yes.
I do not believe they do. If so, it must be at quite an elder age. Think about it, if an 80 year old man and an 80 year old woman have a child, who's seems to be the mirracle?
According to an article in the Times today, the risk of having a child with autism increases with the age of the father ( a study in America apparently)
no. once our juices start flowing, it takes a LOOOOOOOOOOONGG time for it to stop.
I believe they can reproduce to quite an old age but physically looking after children is a different matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment