Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Things arent going so well in my marriage and I am doing shared parenting. I am in the Military for 5 years?

If I get a divorce I am left with my boys and in the military. I just pcs'd and have no idea what my options are.....need help!!!Things arent going so well in my marriage and I am doing shared parenting. I am in the Military for 5 years?
I have to disagree but I have seen many military men get custody of their children. You do not have to prove that the the wife is harmful. Today, more than ever women are deciding to walk away from marriages and give the spouses full custody of the children. If they are young children then you will be at the top of the priority list for Day Care. The only requirement the military and the court will ask you is that you will have full time care for the children if you are deployed. You will also be at the top of the priority list for housing. It seems impossible but I have seen it done.Things arent going so well in my marriage and I am doing shared parenting. I am in the Military for 5 years?
so go talk to your command not the idiots of yahoo answers





your command will help you with all of this





you will be required to do a family care plan so should or better when you deploy your kids are taken care of,





go to your command h and that idiots remark includes me





you realize most of what is on this board are teenagers and military wives and girlfriends
First, it is doubtful that you would get custody of your children while in the military. Unless you can prove your wife is detrimental to their well being. Check with Base Legal for your options.

No comments:

Post a Comment