Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does being on the medical card effect your parenting? ?

I asking this because of a question I answered yesterday. Me and the father are hard working we try to do everything we can to make a good life for ourselves and our precious daughter on the way. But yet this lady was attacking me because I am on the medical card and I am young so in her eyes that makes me a bad parent. How many of you guys agree with her? Or was I right to say what I did to her? Thanks for all the answers in advance.Does being on the medical card effect your parenting? ?
My boyfriend and I are having a baby. I just ordered my medical card last week.





If you need it, you need it and you are allowed to go and get it.





good luck. and ignore the ';haters';.


if they were in our position, they would have one too! :)Does being on the medical card effect your parenting? ?
by ';medical card'; do u mean a medical marijuana prescription card ?











cuz if dat is wat u meant, im totally %26amp; completely fine wit dat(:
you dont think im ready for pull ups you need to have faith in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment