Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wow really bad parenting or what?

Ok heres the deal. I really want to go see Friday the 13th tonight. So I call a friend and his wife and invite them. They cant find a babysitter for the kids ages 2 and 4 so they are taking them instead of waiting to see it later. I think this is just insanely bad parenting as well as rude to the other movie goers but really bad parenting.


Am I alone in this or am I just an idiot and need to let it go?Wow really bad parenting or what?
Yeah, that's bad parenting. I would never bring children that young to a movie that would scare them the way I'm sure this one will.Wow really bad parenting or what?
It's sounds like your friends are desperate to go out %26amp; cant find anybody willing to babysit their bad *** kids.


The reasonable thing to do would be for one of them to stay home with the kids %26amp; let the other one go out instead of taking their toddlers to a scary movie that will most likely keep them up at night.


They're terrible parents %26amp; they need to get their priorities in order.


There's nothing worse than trying to watch a movie %26amp; having a child crying right behind you.
That's bad. Surely they're to young to get in

No comments:

Post a Comment