Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you feel about lesbian and gay parenting?

My partner and I have 2 kids.How do you feel about lesbian and gay parenting?
Any child who has loving and supportive parents is blessed, no matter what their sexual orientation is.How do you feel about lesbian and gay parenting?
If the gay couple is moralistic and knows how to raise children in a stable and loving environment, then the gender of the two parents should not matter.





Contrary to popular belief, gay parents would not ';confuse'; a child. In fact, studies have shown that gay parents produce stable and open-minded children who are far less bigoted than their peers who have been taught differently.





Sure, it is not at all easy to have two parents of the same sex. I'm not going to lie. But it's only because it's not the social norm. In time, people will learn that having two parents of the same sex is no more wrong than having a single parent.
I think it is fine, as long as the kids have a good upbringing. There is a shortage of good parents in the world. You can't be too picky. There are a lot of terrible straight parents. I personally think that the people that are gay, are a lot more roughened mentally cause they got to put up with crap from people.





HOWEVER, a lot of my friends seem to have issues with it. I personally think that they are dumb asses concerning that point.





';You must be the change you want to see in the world';


- Ghandhi
I don't understand why people would be ok with the idea of single parents (where one of the two genders is missing) but not with the idea of homosexual parents (where again, one of the two genders is missing). All children need is someone who'll be there for them to give them love and care. Any adult who's willing to provide love and care for the child would make a good parent.
i don't care as long as the children are taken care of and loved.there's plenty of straight couples who abuse their children,i have yet to hear of a gay couple on the news doing that kind of malicious activity.
I got no problems with it.





Same sex parenting is really no different than opposite sex parenting in my opinion.
They're probably going to be teased at some schools. If you have bring my parent to school day they'd say I don't have a dad/mom. I have two of dads/moms. That'd probably open them to teasing.
My gf and I are raising a daughter. It's sometimes a struggle (she's 12) but we're just two parents trying to raise a happy, healthy and respectful kid. I do sometimes worry about her being teased.
homosexuals should not be allowed to be parents they are teaching kids that that is acceptable when It isn't.
I think that is great and I am glad to see that you guys are able to be loving parents.
I think it's awsome for two people to share love between each other, raise children together... and thus the child grows up with love.
s' wonderful
2 loving parents? Why is there any need to complain?
it doesn't matter to me.
I think that it's ok . love has no face or gender ! be happy
I don't think it's appropriate for a child to have two mothers or two fathers. They need both in their lives and not two of each either.

No comments:

Post a Comment