Thursday, January 21, 2010

Parenting poll: (SERIOUS FOR A CHANGE) Would you go to jail to protect your child (SEE WITHIN)?

If your child said the other parent had sexually abused her and no one would believe her but the school psychologist and her therapist does?





I'm talking contempt of court, basically...Parenting poll: (SERIOUS FOR A CHANGE) Would you go to jail to protect your child (SEE WITHIN)?
Go to jail? I'd go to hell if that was my only option to keep her safe.Parenting poll: (SERIOUS FOR A CHANGE) Would you go to jail to protect your child (SEE WITHIN)?
I don't know how to answer. I'd do anything for my daughter, anything but something that would take me away from her. if I were in jail, I would not personally be there to care for and protect her, at the same time I'd stop the planet from spinning if she were hurt. I seriously don't know. that proably doesn't help, sorry about that.
I would not kill, because then I would be incarcerated for life and I wouldn't get to see my kids grow up.





I would beat the offender within an inch of their life, maybe even going so far as to paralyze them. That would land me a smaller sentence, and I would probably get out early for good behavior.
As long as the officials believe her there should be no problem getting the other parent jailed. If they got off, they would always have to look over their shoulder for me and a dark alley.
That is a Parent's Responsibility (To protect their Children)....!!
Yes. I would.
I'd kill to protect them... so yes.
My children are all grown but I still have plety of ammo. Just in case....
yes i would i would die or kill for my daughter and she isn't even here yet, one more week
id kill and die for her!





her daddy would put a bullet in someones head!
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment