Saturday, January 23, 2010

If there was a y/a parenting bbq and we all lived close enough, would you attend?

Hmm...it depends. Maybe if they were on my contacts list. LOL





I picture a huge fight at the grill over who is breastfeeding and who isn't. Then maybe over by the drinks there would be another outburst over epidurals versus natural births. And someone might get their face smashed into the cake because they piped up that formula was just as good as breastmilk.





So, I might attend if I could wear a large raincoat to dodge all the food from the food fight at the end. Des would be up in the nearest tree zooming in with a camera capturing all the action shots. Then the illicit video would show up on YouTube and expose us all!





LMAOIf there was a y/a parenting bbq and we all lived close enough, would you attend?
No, because even though you meet a lot of nice people here, you can come across some of the biggest back stabbers I have ever seen.


People get really defensive about their parenting skills, here, and if you will go mad at someone giving you a thumbs down on here, what would some people do if their parenting skills got insulted to their face.If there was a y/a parenting bbq and we all lived close enough, would you attend?
No, I don't allow internet people around my daughter. Imagine how many child molesters use the parenting section, and how many weirdos post diaper fetish questions here, and all the weirdos who are looking for sex with lactating women. Ugh. Nope.





I'll hang out with my local mommy friends. Much safer. I know their last names and I know where they live. If something went down my husband could give their REAL info to the police.
I would definately attend. There are several Trolls I would love to meet.





The biggest catalyst would be the troll bashing. Grandma and the spanking trolls would be running scared within seconds.
Sure! Regardless of any fights that may ensue, there are people I'd love to meet in person :)





Oh boy, I'm not sure what the biggest catalyst would be! Too many to choose from, lol. But I agree with the trolls vs. the regulars and some of the other hot topics that stay@homemomma listed. I'll add the child harness and lead debate to that!
ah, maybe not...


I would probably be the person parked across the street with my daughter in the backseat, watching with a pair of binoculars to see if it was safe :p
Of course I would! I would love to meet my contacts in person!


(I might like to ring a few necks too! But you know those people wouldn't show up anyway,lol)
lol. no. but i'd watch the replay on network tv when the fights started breaking out.
I'd go to the one smile was hosting. she put me in charge of the list of who was allowed to come. :-)








EDIT - fights - spanking, circumcision, and abortion
I would.





I think it would be a blast! :)
I would go......


**you all like my new groupie?** lol

No comments:

Post a Comment