Saturday, January 23, 2010

HELLO SECTION OF PARENTING QUESTION ME HAVE?

What is the most annoying thing your child does?





By the way, I updated my photo. Who likes?HELLO SECTION OF PARENTING QUESTION ME HAVE?
My boys (5 and 4) love to hide. Yes, as in hide for us to go look for them. So, we're at home or my parents' home or one of my siblings', and, my personal favorite, at the grocery store, and if we turn around for a second, they'll be gone and we go crazy looking for them. It doesn't matter how much we tell them not to do it, how if they do it ';how are we supposed to know if something really happens to them?';, they still find it funny.HELLO SECTION OF PARENTING QUESTION ME HAVE?
my 28 month old son has enough of a vocabulary to communicate to me how he is feeling, what he wants and such. What really annoys the crap out of me is when he whinges ';uh uh uh'; and i have got no frigging idea what he wants.


Also when he annoys the dog by sitting on him, or wrapping him up in blankets etc and then wonders why the dog doesn't want to be cuddled nicely by him.
my pet hate i cant stand them doing it they sit in front of the tv close up eating a biscuit with crumbs everywhere a double whammy i tell them not to sit so close to tv bad for your eyes and please don't eat biscuits the papers and everything are all over my black glass tv stand its so hard to keep it clean at the best of times
continually talks with mouth full chews with mouth open eats like the food is running away EMBARRASSING no matter how many times you tell show explain him the better way. He is 10 and has always done it
My daughter's 8 months.





If you don't pay attention to her for a few minutes, she will make this horrible, coughing/gagging noise. And smile when we jump up thinking she's choking.
Open up a facebook account WITHOUT my permission.
The most annoying thing my children can do is whine...
  • shiseido
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment