Saturday, January 23, 2010

I need help on parenting im a new parent people please help! Im a 18 year old mother!?

When I first had my first child I was totally lost in what to do. My husband thought that parenting was naturally in a woman's system. But I have never been around babies. But I started reading books from the library to learn what I can and I took a few baby classes that I seen offered in the newspaper. I joined a few moms groups (MOPS Mothers Of PreSchoolers) and it gave me the support I was looking for.I need help on parenting im a new parent people please help! Im a 18 year old mother!?
Nobody can list off everything about being a parent, try to make your question more specific.I need help on parenting im a new parent people please help! Im a 18 year old mother!?
if you ever need advice or anything you can email me. i was a teen mother too. i got pregnant at 16 years old. now im 19 with a two year old daughter..





anything at all.








shaunawannberg@yahoo.com
What are you asking?
call a center or a church or a friend...I don't know...email me
Youre question is so general...you should be more specific...we won't know how to help you if you don't help us out a little...
what are you looking to achieve first how are you wanting help if we dont know what to help with well other than that than i hope you can give us more information if possible go to internet searches and it can tell u tips and stuff like that.......
where's your mother? or the baby's father?


Im sure there is someone around that can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment