Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you need to pay for parenting techniques? Get a load of this...?

I just saw an ad on the internet that said '; Parenting techniques gaurenteed to correct bad behavior. FREE TRIAL.';








Give me a break. There's always somebody trying to sell something. What did our parents and grandparents ever do?Do you need to pay for parenting techniques? Get a load of this...?
It's for the people who shouldn't have children to begin with. Why the hell is their a show called supernanny? It's all staged and people buy it! It's ridiculous too think that she's even good with children, she's not and I get annoyed everytime I hear people asking about that damn show!Do you need to pay for parenting techniques? Get a load of this...?
Trust me there were nights I would have given my salary for the next 10 years for my baby to stop crying!!!
Most parents learn from trial and error. They find what works for their child and stick with it. My grandmother probably doesn't even know what the internet is still! haha My parents do, but don't use it...





What you found online sounds like a scam! hmmm... but if only it were real, it could possibly help some parents, like the ones that abuse their children because they can't stand the crying. Pathetic! Do they seriously think that hitting them will stop the crying... hmmm nope.
i wouldnt pay anyone for something like this, with kids i find that it is all trial and error, just because something worked on 1 kid doesnt mean it will work on all kids trust me i know i have many kids and all of them are unique in thier own way
Hehe. My coworker's sister apparently paid somebody $700 to come tell her well known tips on how to get her baby to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment