Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is sarcasm an art form lost on the parenting board?

Just curious....Is sarcasm an art form lost on the parenting board?
Completely!!! And because of it, my personality isn't being appreciated to its fullness, I find myself being extra sarcastic in my real life to make up for it :)Is sarcasm an art form lost on the parenting board?
unfortunately, when i use sarcasm on here, i get in trouble.


i get nasty emails.


i get questions alluding to my previous sarcastic question but labeled with something like 'that stupid girl's stupid question'.


some people on here are just waaay too serious and waaay too war freakish.





mommy....i'm scared... lol!
I'm a firm believer that if we parents didn't have sarcastic moments... well, we'd all go nuts! Maybe we already have... LOL
Apparently It is a lost art form. Either I am very bad at it or the world has lost all common sense.





EDIT: smile check out the answers to my questions and see first hand. we dont need no intelligent news shows to see it.
Completely, it seems!


Which sucks because my *only* sense of humor is sarcasm. But you know that.. lol





eta: Kitkat, didn't you hear? The world HAS lost all common sense. Gawd, read the news!! :)
LOL, i live by sarcasm,lol
the trolls stole it..
No it is kinda like Latin a dying language, join our troll hunting club!! You will have fun!!!
i heart sarcasm
well its harder to detect in wrtiting- when speaking you instantly hear it but with typing stuff you never know for sure (you can have a good guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment