Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you think that parents ';to be'; should take a parenting class?

Im writing a paper based on this for my speech class and I figured I needed more peoples point of view.Do you think that parents ';to be'; should take a parenting class?
Yes! and an iq test before they are allowed to breed in the first place!Do you think that parents ';to be'; should take a parenting class?
It wouldn't hurt, but parenting is a wonderful experiment. No class will ever adequately prepare one for being a parent. I think it also depends on how you define parenting. Some parents-to-be take (helpful) classes on basic infant care (really, changing diapers isn't THAT hard!), but that's not completely what parenting is about either. Finally, recommendations on how to be a ';good'; parent are always changing. I bet there are a few things I'm doing now that, 30 years or so down the road when my daughter has her kids, she'd think I was a terrible parent for doing. :)
i dont think it is needed ..but i would think of it to be a plus. i kinda wanna do it not because i think i will be a bad parent but because i dont know everythig and in some ways i would like to know more...





i dont think its needed so if i dont do it then its not hurting anything but at the same time what will it hurt if you do take classes? you really can never be to ready...
I think the ones that are most willing to take a parenting course are probably the ones who need it the least. But I don't see what taking one would hurt.
no.


although it really does depend on the situation here but in general when people get pregnant they have natural instincts on how to look after their child or have some experience with younger siblings
yes some should take a class especially young girls/teenager who are not ready for kids or have the knowledge how to look after them
I think that everyone should research, plan ahead %26amp; prepare when taking on new responsibilities in their lives.
I think they should take a parenting class if they are first time parents it could help prepare them
For me and my husband it came natural! We love our baby and we both care for her and watchout for her.... we are both paranoyd and agree on how to diciple her! of ourse he is more weak than me!
if they need to go to a parenting class that meens they have issues people ment to be dont

No comments:

Post a Comment