Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why does the pregnancy and parenting section have sooo many trolls!!?

some of the questions are hillarious! but seriously... why on earth do these people waste their time!


anyone have any favourites?Why does the pregnancy and parenting section have sooo many trolls!!?
My favorites would have to be the young teenage girls saying ';am I pregnant? Am I pregnant? My boobs itch OMG I think im pregnant!';Why does the pregnancy and parenting section have sooo many trolls!!?
I think youngsters find pregnancy - and the references to body parts which are unavoidable in this section - to be hillarious.





It's the same mentality as a 3 year old who is fascinated with poop. LOL





P.S. - I can't stand the idiot who continually makes up phony profiles in order to post ';work from home'; questions and spam the board under a different profile.
Because it is a very good place to get people really worked up.





I don't really have favorites except I see one that is:





How is babby formed? How make one?





Honestly. I see it all the time. I responded saying I saw it all the time and the guy wrote me an e-mail saying.





';DUH, it's a joke. It's a hilarious joke.';





I don't see the comedy and I KNOW it is a joke. Maybe I'm missing something :
|some people have no life. lol. They usually seem to be younger and are probably male. They probably sit there and think they are so clever and funny and that they are asking something no other immature person has thought of yet. It bugs, but it looks like trolls are here to stay. They are dumb! lol.
I saw one earlier about a 19 month old sitting in her high chair and I thought it said 19 YEAR old. I almost spit my drink. Some of them are pretty funny. I had unprotected sex 65 times and I'm 11. Could I be pregnant?
LOL...I don't know. When I was younger, I don't remember what I was doing but it wasn't trying to bother people on the internet!!





I don't know any of my favorites right now, they all just kind of make me laugh!
I saw one that said ';I had unprotected sex like 50 times, I have a baby hanging out of me, could I be pregnant?';





lol





Some of them are genuinely funny.
They just do it out of boredom. When I was alot younger I did it too. LOL.





Some of them are pathetic, but I enjoy the ones that are halarious! lol
These guys are crazy! Whats with all the dumbest monkey awards or whatever? Those are so random they crack me up!
b/c their lame

No comments:

Post a Comment