Thursday, May 13, 2010

If parents allow their kids to smoke that live with them, do you think that is bad parenting?

but only if they are of age (18+)If parents allow their kids to smoke that live with them, do you think that is bad parenting?
If they are 18+, no.If parents allow their kids to smoke that live with them, do you think that is bad parenting?
If the kid is over 18, it is not for the parents to ';allow'; it or not. Forty or fifty years ago, it was considered okay to allow kids to smoke much younger than that! In fact, if your 2 y/o girl smoked cigars every day, or a lot of cigarettes, she would get her picture in the paper, and not as a negative thing, either - it was considered precocious!
well, if they are 18 that is their choice, but i dont think the parents should allow it in the house. if he/she must smoke, then take it outside. also, it depends how much they smoke....if you can obviously tell that your son or daughter has a bad addiction, then you should try to stop it, but if they are just casual smokers, then their isnt much you can do, just dont allow it in the house.
I don't see a problem for parents to let their kids who smoke live with them. However, I don't think that the parents should allow their kids to smoke in the house. If a kid wants to get lung cancer, that's his or her decision, but his or her parents shouldn't have to be subjected to all those harmful chemicals.
eh, I would say the age old ';Under my roof, under my rules..'; like my father did... But there really isn't much you can do when they can make their own $$ and legally go buy the cigarettes.





I do think it's bad parenting though. They should make rules that state no smoking in or around the house.
Well if they are 18 and still living with you, then yes. If they are older and visiting, then no. If my kids decide to smoke, it won't be allowed in or near my house regardless of their age. I just can not tolerate the smell and the smoke makes me feel ill.
actually i dont know, but i think letting your child to smoke is bringing him to danger.i know many of us knew that smoking will not do any good to our health and of courseas a parent you must discipline your child,and i think that was important...!
If their of age i wouldn't concider it bad parenting...i remember being 18, there wasn't much my parents could tell me to or not to do....i wouldn't allow it in my house however, i would say if your gonna do it go outside...
at 18 years old no I wouldn't consider it bad parenting but if the parents don't smoke they shouldn't allow it in the house as that is disrespect. Now I don't agree with letting minors smoke.
yes and no. i mean, they are adults at that point. but then again you are still the parent and it is your house. hmmm. i don't think i would allow it.
you can't stop them from bying them but you can tell them not to smoke in your house you can tell eneyone they can't smoke in your house.
hellow!


i belive if u love your kid u wsont let ur kid 2 smoke as smoking is bad for the health so any parent would nt let his /her kid 2 to sick smoke is bad for health and brings death to people......
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment