Thursday, May 13, 2010

How does interracial marriage affect gender roles and parenting responsibilities?

especially hindu and catholicismHow does interracial marriage affect gender roles and parenting responsibilities?
Interracial marriage does not affect gender roles. I am white and my wife is black. We act just like any other married couples act. My daughter is doing really good. She is even going to be moved up a grade because of her intellect. Gender roles have no affect on our interracial marriage.How does interracial marriage affect gender roles and parenting responsibilities?
I am Black and my husband is white and I take more the dominant role in our marriage.He is very non-confrontational.He can know something is wrong bill,service,food order and will say nothing.Whereas me it gotta be what it's suppose to be or we may have an issue.I never overstep my role as wife I respect his manhood greatly but if intervention is needed I will speak up on his behalf.As far as parenting I am the decision maker only due to the fact I am home with our daughter daily and he works and is away 11-13 hours a day.So he allows me to do my thing how I see fit and he just backs my decisions with activities,discipline,bed-time whatever.I don't believe it's a race issue per-say I think it's more personality based and time based who predominately makes more decisions
Race %26amp; Gender are two different things. Race %26amp; parenting have nothing to do with each other. As far as I'm concerned race doesn't affect anything.
It doesnt! You still have a mother and a father~those are called parents. Since when does race have anything to do with being a parent?
You have an essay due, don't you?
Good question...when you find out let me know.
it shouldnt at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment