Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anyone else think this has been a rather snarky day in the parenting section?

Really made up for yesterday, IMO!Anyone else think this has been a rather snarky day in the parenting section?
I had to look up snarky! LMAO This word has never been introduced to me- I feel so cheated.





I am feeling snarky too. I got the bug the other day and I only feel like answering the fun questions. I must admit I have had some good laughs today at some of the responses.Anyone else think this has been a rather snarky day in the parenting section?
It has been! Because yesterday everything was down so the dumb questions were not getting the responses the trolls wanted... so we are getting bombarded with horrible questions, and we are just getting plain sick of it... There is one specific thing on here... that if I see it one more time I might throw a fit.....








By the way... what is tartism? ahem.
I don't normally feed into the snarkiness but today I just couldn't help it. I think it is nasty kid day or something. I don't get people who post things than lash out when people ask questions to understand what they are talking about.





It definiately isn't you.
Yes, I am starting to wonder if Yahoo should make some more changes! Or, if I should just get up off my butt and away from this vortex.


I love your resourceful question yesterday, though, but everytime I tried to answer, I was informed that it had been deleted!
Oh yeah, I actually got thumbs downs for saying you can't let a baby sit in their poopy diapers for 30 min's, lol.





I think it's a bunch of kids on right now, probably not even pregnant/parents that's my guess.....
do you count snarking at our resident pedophile? that was me. honestly one could keep so busy hounding him that there'd be little time left for the real questions....
I have only just got on here and haven't read through very much but I am only snarky with one user, pierced ears and all of their other accounts that I don't feel like listing right now, there are too many.
very snarky indeed.


verrry snarky.


someone pooped on my computer.
i didnt log on yesterday, tons of studying to do, glad i didnt miss anything
yes it has been rather snarky.
I thought today was very pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment