Thursday, May 13, 2010

If you could ask one parenting question what would it be?

if there was some sort of ';parent guru'; and you could ask one question on parenting what would it be?If you could ask one parenting question what would it be?
Why didn't kids come with instruction manuals?If you could ask one parenting question what would it be?
Right now I would cry and beg for a magical solution to get my nearly-2 year old out of his current violent stage and bring out the lovely side of him which I know he has :( I have received hundreds of pieces of advice on this one, none of which have worked and much of which contradicts each other, so it would have to be some seriously excellent guru!
How do I raise sane, realistic, calm kids in a world full of paranoid, irrational, hyper-involved, anxiety-filled adults who not only want to control their own kids' lives, but police the way other children are parented too?
Why does watching them grow up have to be so bittersweet ?


How is it possible to be proud of them for growing up, and sad because they are at the same time ?
Why do children get so mad and say I HATE YOU I WISH YOU WHERE NOT MY MOTHER. Of coarse they apoligize after realizing that they hurt my feelings.
why don't some parents believe in spanking their kids?
How do I get my teens to stop using the f word?
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment