Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Should I send Kate & Gerry a ';Good parenting guide'; for Christmas?

I don't need the address, I'll just put McCanns on the envelope, I'm sure it will get thereShould I send Kate %26amp; Gerry a ';Good parenting guide'; for Christmas?
They'd only lose it!Should I send Kate %26amp; Gerry a ';Good parenting guide'; for Christmas?
Just remember that the child is still missing and we don't know what happened.





If there were a guide on how to be a decent human being I'd send it to you!
I am sure there is plenty of literature that could be sent to the McCanns but how about not sending them anything at all - why waste your money on the postage.
I think you should just go and get a life.
That's not very creative....


I'm sure there is something much better, like a Guide to Media Manipulation, or a publishing contract to write the above...


O.k thats not much better either.


you might need this postcode though....





WR0 NG
And you're obvioulsy a perfect parent aren't you.


Moron
Funny but haven't we heard this stuff before?
That is cruel,





Send them an In-Home Tapas supper.....
thats terrible! one mistake and theyre branded bad parents. everyone makes mistakes and they are paying for theirs. Leave them in peace and hope that theyr daughter is found dead or alive so they can move on.
I am sure they would love to have their daughter back dont you,give it a rest with the stupid questions.
ha ha
how can you be so cruel all the time????????????
Why not.
YES AND THEY BROUGHT IT ALL ON THEM SELVES I'M SORRY TO SAY
No leave them alone.





This is not a joke they have lost a much loved child and are grieving how would you like it if some cruel heartless barsteward sent you a good parenting guide through the post you would be devestated.





remember this is peoples lives your joking about not some movie with a bad plot. Don't be so heartless. Just think what it would be like if your child went missing and people starting making cruel jokes about you. You would hate it.
I don't think they'd appreciate that too much . . .
yes
Send them a file in a cake - they might be needing it soon!
yes
No. No matter what their parenting mistakes, no one deserves to lose their child, and it's mean spirited to rub in things they could have done differently.
No, send them a photo of the dear little girl they ';lost';
No you should send them a well done gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment