Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do you think of Billy ray cyrus' parenting skills?

terrible.


im pretty sure that he see's the picture that his daughter is turning into the next Britney Spears but he's too ashamed of doing anything about it.


very bad parenting skillsWhat do you think of Billy ray cyrus' parenting skills?
He is a really bad parent. It seemed like he didn't even do anything after the Vanity Fair scandal. He doesn't take parenting seriously.What do you think of Billy ray cyrus' parenting skills?
I think he did a great job of parenting until she got to the age of deciding what she wanted to do...And now its getting out of hand...The way things are in showbiz, I'd never let my kids choose to be actors...
Seems ok to me. Yes he made a mistake with the photo layout, but all parents make mistakes. At least he is involved with his daughters life. No, I am not a Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana fan.
Terrible.


Look at his daughter.


She's a whore.





and Trace Cyrus is not his son.


Trace and Miley are HALF brother and sister.


They have different dads.
I don't want to judge too much


but i have to agree a little bit with the others


although miley is doing what she wants.


so i don't know but it can be THAT bad
Well I think he started out doing well but as Miley got more famous, he became more lax. I think he relized that as she got more and more well known so did he. And he uses that.
I think he exploits his daughters talent (?) to gain attention. I can't stand him.
he dosn't have any parenting skills.
AWFUL! Have you ever seen his son. He has tattos EVERYWHERE on his body.
awful

No comments:

Post a Comment