Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How were these kids raised?! Bad parenting?

So I was flipping through channels and the shoe Maury is on... this 14 year old girl disrespects her mother and everyone around her. How are these people raised? What is happening to this society? I am only 16 and I know how to act in public! If I talked to my mom like that I would not be talking right now. Whats your opinion?How were these kids raised?! Bad parenting?
You were raised right, to have respect for your elders.How were these kids raised?! Bad parenting?
Parents expect everyone else to raise their kids these days. They plop their kids in front of the TV, hoping they'll absorb something educational and then send them to school and don't do anything at home to reinforce the learning process.


Parents these days are too busy partying, and living their own lives. They forget that children need guidance and love...not cartoon network and no child left behind.
I see that too. I recently found out a relative is acting like that. Guess what her home life is like? Terrible. She ran away from home so she doesn't have to babysit her sisters. Her mom PAYS her and gives her money to go to the mall, out to eat, hang out, etc. She's SPOILED ROTTEN! Her mother should be ashamed of herself but instead she just sits back and tries to get her SON - my hubby- involved in it and tries to find out who's sending her daughter money to support her habbits! GEEZUS!





I'm glad you know how to act. I was mature at 16 too. I'm 20 now! MY BIRTHDAY IS TODAY! And that behavior will never be tolerated coming from my daughter when she is that age.
divorce and working moms putting babies in daycare is what happened.
Parents raised there children spoiled , and did not express them love .
In a lot of cases, the parents simply haven't raised their children to recognize boundaries and what's acceptable/not acceptable.





Other times, kids are just bad- no matter what their parents do.





I can tell you one thing, though. If my daughter ever acts like some of the children I've seen, her life will not be pleasant. The only thing she'll be allowed to do will be to go to school, eat, sleep and breathe. No cell phone, I-pod, no going out with friends, nothing.
Some parents do not bring their children up to respect anyone. I am guessing that the parents were also raised the same way. I will say that there are some kids out there like yourself you have been raised to respect others.





Sounds like your mother has done a great job with you.
bring back the cain!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment