Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Does any one know how to start a women's parenting group?

I am a mother of two boys, and I am pregnant with my first girl due in June. I was wondering if anyone knows how I could successfully start a women's group. To get together with and without our children, to talk about our children and relationships. I am 31 years old and I find it hard to meet other mothers who are willing to become friends. I live in Ohio. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance.Does any one know how to start a women's parenting group?
I agree. Go places where you know you can find other moms. Try talking to the mothers of the other kids in your sons classes. Try the moms on your sons sports teams. You might even talk to the other mothers at church. If there is not already something in place where you live then I am sure other moms are probably looking for the same thing.Does any one know how to start a women's parenting group?
I suggest that you go to places that you see alot of moms go. Observe them and then when you get the confidence go and talk with them. Once you become familiar with one another; then ask them if they would be interested in coming to a moms group.
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment