Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ok, how about a non-political parenting question?

It's getting too heated and I think we could use a break from the subject:





What are your kids going to be for Halloween?Ok, how about a non-political parenting question?
Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc.





He'll be a happy TWO year old on that day! :)Ok, how about a non-political parenting question?
well my son was a ups man last year and we tried to take him costume shopping but he refused every single one and when we got home he wanted me to put his ups costume on him and then he said trick or treat mommy. ( he's 3) he wore that costume for 2 days straight and even slept in it. It took some bribing to get him to let me take it off. So I guess he's going to be a UPS man again.
lol, top of my head.





My 7yo daughter is going to be a ninja (she liked the dragon ';jacket'; that comes w/ it, lol).


My 5yo daughter is going to be a mermaid.


My 1yo son is going to be the tin man.
She can't make up her mind...lol. She wants to be a princess, and then she wants to be a lady bug, and now she wants to be a puppy. She will change her mind tomorrow. Lol
my stepdaughter, wants to be Harley from the batman comics, which is jokers girlfriend, and now my hubby wants to be joker so it would match. I guess i'll be cat women, ivy or someone from this comic...
Wow, it's way too earlier for me to even start thinking about Halloween yet. I need to at least wait until October before it's even on my mind.
We're holding the elections next week. Two are running for pirates, two are running for faerie god mothers, and one is running unopposed for cowboy. I only hope I can live through the campaigning!
I haven't even talked to my kids about Halloween yet! LOL





My daughter has been a Carebear, unicorn, and ';Belle'; princess.
My friend, her boyfriend, and her son (who's about 2) are going as Rockabillies. I think it's adorable and I'm waiting for them to invite me :)
I probably won't go out for Halloween, but if I do, more than likely I'll be an Organization XIII member.
Tyler is going to be Woody %26amp; Riley is going to be Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story :)
She is going to be a lion. I got the cutest costume and I'm looking forward to it.
I'm going as Obama...lol jk, my little sister wants to be an Alien.





-Billy
my daughter wants to be a cheerleader.

No comments:

Post a Comment