Sunday, May 9, 2010

What are the downfalls to co-parenting? (read for more info)?

My father's daughter is pregnant with my husband's baby. I am okay with it. We live together and have sex together often. We would like to co-parent the child, but can someone tell us how this done and what are the downfalls to this.What are the downfalls to co-parenting? (read for more info)?
I don't see why it wouldn't work. Just take caution. You live together now, what happens with sister moves out? Yikes. Surely she'll take her child with her. Sounds traumatizing for you. I think the three of you should sit down now and decide what role you're going to play in the childs life. Are you going to be Aunt, or Mommy number 2? Things like this need to be discussed before baby gets here.





Good luck and Happy New Year!What are the downfalls to co-parenting? (read for more info)?
So it's either you or your your sister that is pregnant by your husband?


Do what you have to do :)
You are in a sick relationship if I am understanding this correctly. Your half sister is pregnant by your husband, and you often have sex with them and you are OK with it. That is disgusting. I would never imagine that. There is something seriously wrong with that. You should seek help and NONE of you should have the baby.
Let's see here, your husband impregnated your sister? I can see no reason whatsoever why co-parenting wouldn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment