Thursday, May 13, 2010

Help with a name to call a facebook group for all us Pregnancy & Parenting ladies on Y!A?

maybe... Pregnancy %26amp; Parenting Ladies Of Yahoo! Answers??


any ideas/suggestions?Help with a name to call a facebook group for all us Pregnancy %26amp; Parenting ladies on Y!A?
YAPP (for Y!A Pregnancy %26amp; Parenting)





It's got an initial from each word of the group, and a sense of humor, which all of us parents have.Help with a name to call a facebook group for all us Pregnancy %26amp; Parenting ladies on Y!A?
I personally don't see the point in it, surely its enough the women coming on here without re-directing them to facebook, no-one knows you on YA but ur friends would be able to see what you are up to on facebook!!! Waste of time if you ask me cos I certainly wouldn't be interested!
I think your idea is good, its simple straight forward etc.


You have to let us know what you call it when you make it, I'll join!
Let me know when and I'll join. I think the YAPP is a good one Xx
I like ';sizesmiths'; answer...YAPP





And I think it's a good idea, I'd join if you made one. Let us know if/when you do. x
how about ';why are'nt we intelligent enough to just buy a pregnancy ladies..'; :)

No comments:

Post a Comment