Sunday, May 9, 2010

Do you think children get effected by single parenting?

Meaning personality wise or Behaviour problems later in the futureDo you think children get effected by single parenting?
YES!!!! Not having a stable mom AND dad living together, will harm children greatly in A NUMBER of ways.Do you think children get effected by single parenting?
yes of course. They don't get the advice/help or what ever from the other parent. And if they get pissed off at the one, there is not much that you can do to help the situation, except just let it burn it's self out.
that is an extremley opinionated question. but i would say it all depends. when i was little my parents where together and they used to fight all the time.the whole family was miserable. but then they seperated and found someone new and they were happy. and i still saw both of them all the time. so i guess it depends on how you look at it and how you grew up.
Of course - Thats because the child should ideally see the love between parents. A single parent will lack a lot of these things to teach the child. Definitely, they are affected....however, if it's something that cannot be avoided, the single parent can do perfect parenting thru proper care and attention.
I am single mom. My oldest is six. He always wants to play rough and I don't. My youngest is three and he a mommy boy. I always think that boys do need their daddy or a man figure in their lives and I can't be that.. I think they might...
yes i was raised by a single parent and it drove me crazy seeing mom and dad with their new parteners. it makes you long for the days when your parents are together. then again it depends on the type of support the child recieves from both parents.
Children are affected by single parenting as much as they are affected by growing up in a household with 2 parents. The way a parent acts and raises their child determines, more often than not, how the child will grow up and behave in the world. I know plenty of kids who grew up in dysfunctional 2 parent households (me being one of them) and I so wish I didn't. I also have a dear friend who raised her son without a dad and he's one of the best people I know. It all depends on the parent.
yup for sure, my friend was raised by his mom and older sister, so he is more feminine then a regular person
I do think they are affected by having just one parent. I think many children are affected later on in life when they are getting serious with a partner. There is often a fear of abandonment and a fear of being dependent on their significant other.
it really depends on wether the child has any kind of father figure in their lives, could be a uncle grandfather or stepfather, or even an distant father could be ok. mothers are naturally more passive than fathers, although it could be viceversa. mothers can also take the role of both parents as well as fathers but there might be some behavioral problems if it were to be with the mother or father, which they will most likely get over when they start understanding there own issues as they get to be older,usually about 17 years!
yes, its not fair to the kid
yes i did. i acted out so my dad would come back around because i knew he was stricter than my mom. it didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment