Sunday, May 9, 2010

If You Could Have 3 Wishes Relating To Parenting ~ What Would They Be?

1.~ That my children would grow to personally know God in their lives.





2.~ That I live long enough to see many, many grandchildren and great-grandchildren be born.





3.~That my children would see the good in everyone, treat others with respect and be a person that others enjoy being around.








( I am with Mozz....horizontal breasts was a close third for me)If You Could Have 3 Wishes Relating To Parenting ~ What Would They Be?
This is a hard question for me!





Would I wish for my son back here and now - not really because four years have passed since he died, so much water under the bridge, so many things have happened. How different would my life have been had he survived cancer? Would I have gone on to have another baby?





Terry Pratchett is one of my favourite authors and he used the analogy of 'the trouser leg of time'. You reach the crotch and go one way --- or the other.





I see 2 legs.





The one with me and James and his little sister Erin, all happy, all well with their daddy.





The other one is the one I live every day - me and Erin and baby Aidan --- but I am such a different person to that person in 'the other leg'. This leg has a sarcastic cynic, someone who has no time for people who are full of self-pity - in many ways not such a 'naive person' but definitely a stronger and more realistic person.





So, my wishes.





1)To be able to time travel back to 2003


2)To be able to choose the 'other leg'


3)To have the strength of character I have now but be rid of the cynicism and boiling anger from my soul.If You Could Have 3 Wishes Relating To Parenting ~ What Would They Be?
3 things? That's tricky. There are sooo many things I would wish for.





Hmmmm......I'll come back!





1) That my children die asleep in their beds at a ripe old age with no warning and with no illness beforehand.





2) That they live happy, fulfilled lives full of love and friendship.





3) That they never have to bury one of their own children.








Silly wishes that would make life easier now and or be fun:


1) The genie thing that someone else said...to be able to blink and all my housework would be done.


2) To have more paitience.


3) Me and hubby to get more sleep!





You have *got* to be kidding me! A thumbs down for wanting my kids to be happy and healthy? Whoever gave me that can sod right off!!! Lol
I wish: that I had more patience (and organisation, and inclination!) %26amp; could do everything I need to do *and* spend good quality time with my kids without getting frustrated about the things I just can't squeeze into the day!





I wish: for a happy family filled with love, kindness and understanding (and hopefully more babies!) and for my child/ren to grow up to be happy, healthy, well-adjusted individuals capable of being all they can be (emphasis on the grow up part - I NEVER want to have to lose a child)





and #3, I wish: that we always have enough money to make sure our children have a secure future, the best education we can get %26amp; that there will always be money for Dr's %26amp; dentists, optometrists %26amp; dance lessons, soccer teams %26amp; drum sets %26amp; everything in between! lol
That is so hard....and really makes you think......





1. That they will never have to endure hurt of being bullied or heartbreak of trust being broken


2. That they will always have fantastic health and long, happy lives


3. That they will always feel the warmth and security of how much mommy and daddy love them
1. Having the opportunity to watch my daughter grow up to be a healthy successful woman.





2. Being able to provide on all of my daughter's necessities.





3. Not missing any one of her great moments.
Telepathy-so I can guide my child even when I'm not there.


To be like Genie and be able to clean house in the blink of an eye so I can spend more time with her.


And to REALLY have eyes in the back of my head.



1. To have much more patience than I do now!


2. To be w/his father, so we could raise him together.


3. For this world to be a better place for my son to grow up in.
1. More hours in a day.


2. More time with my little girl - I'm a working mom.


3. No other resposibility - Finance, work, house etc. I just wanna be a mom!!
1: that my children will never be bullied


2: that my children will not bully other children


3: that I don't do something hurtful that stays with them into adulthood
They are not wishes - but what I pray for:





WIsdom


Patience


The ability to love unconditionally as God loves me
1. Clone myself to be able to spend more time one on one with each child.


2. Get a chauffeur to drive my kids around town and pick them up from events.


3. Patience, Patience, Patience
1. Never have them go through life-threatening or debilitating illnesses


2. To raise them happy and well adjusted


3. That they never get involved with drugs
To be more tolerant and remember ';they're just kids';.


To ensure my kids understand my reasoning for my decisions.


To never have to attend my children's funerals.
Gee, that is a good question. I am stumped!





Probably....


More time with kids one at a time.


That they would always be happy.


That I could have time to myself without worrying/feeling guilty.
no more tantrums


no more illnesses


i wish i was tougher,,, my kids get away with everything





xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
-- Patience


-- Free Daycare (LOL, $800/month ain't cheap!)


-- My preggo weight to be completely gone and to be a size 8 again.
1. to never have to bury another child again


2. Patience always


3. wisdom in doing the right things
To work from home so i can have more time with my babies.


to be at 4 places at one time.


To be more patient.
- More patience


- 3 more hours in each day


- Horizontal breasts again
1-A cure for Autism


2%26amp;3- See above
that i survive


that they survive


yep that'll do

1 comment:

  1. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their wildest dreams right NOW.
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ReplyDelete